Social Media Marketing Intern Job Listing
Liv Design Collective is growing and needs a gets-results, innovative, creator to join our team as a part-time Social Media Marketing Intern. Liv is a high-end lifestyle and interior design firm based on the Wasatch Front with locations across the US.
This May Be A Fit For You If:
- Social media is a language you speak fluently – especially luxury brands.
- You love the adventure of a high-growth, small team, all-hands-on-deck atmosphere.
- You have an eye for detail with words and you see beauty in the details of the images we have already produced and know you can grow the audience.
- Achieving high-growth in totals and engagement with different audiences, especially luxury audiences, is something you can demonstrate.
- Writing or supervising the on-brand, in-voice, content is something you would love to champion.
- People would describe you as willing to bring innovative ideas and a collaborative contributor.
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing Manager to implement social media strategy.
- Maintain and schedule content for all social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Measure and report social media audience growth and engagement to marketing team.
- Work 5-10 hours per week.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university, preferably majoring in Public Relations, Marketing, or similar curriculum (Junior or Senior).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Above-average ability to learn industry-specific software solutions and systems.
- Ability to type and work quickly.
Compensation: This is an Unpaid intern position.