Liv Design Collective
PURCHASING & ACCOUNTING AGENT JOB LISTING
Purchasing & Accounting Agent
Liv Design Collective is growing and needs a rock star to join our team as a full-time Purchasing & Accounting Agent. Liv is a high-end lifestyle and interior design firm based on the Wasatch Front with locations across the US.
This May Be A Fit For You If:
- You pride yourself on being dependable and your accurate and on-time work.
- You have an excellent work ethic and you’ve demonstrated success in your career thus far.
- You love the routine of working full-time in an office and being part of a team where everyone is working together toward the same goal.
- You eat numbers for breakfast and tight calendars are your idea of an adventure. You’re confident in your problem-solving abilities.
- You’re an excellent team player and you take great pride in your part in helping the whole team win!
- You know a big part of the team winning is the essential foundation of all numbers aligning perfectly and you’re willing and able to do the work to make that happen.
- The errors above are making you crazy as you read this.
- Genuine praise for a job well done is the highlight of your day.
- You know collaborating with creatives is just like herding cats sometimes but don’t mind the challenge.
- You know that if you and the team are putting out fires all the time you have a broken system and you can’t wait to re-design those systems to ensure everything runs beautifully.
- You’re impeccable with your word to yourself and others – deadlines and commitments are as good as done when you accept the assignments.
- Providing accurate and timely reports is just like getting a gold-star in school – you still love it.
- You are not only comfortable with tech/digital tools, but you also love making it run efficiently.
- You hate the cover-your-tail corporate-y world and would love the adventure and thrill of a scrappy growth-orientated small business with a serious appetite for sustainable and powerful growth.
- Purchasing and accounting agent for small business.
- On-time and accurate weekly and monthly reports (A/R, A/P, Management Reports, QuickBooks, cash management, budget control, other reporting as required).
- Adhering to calendars diligently and ensuring deadlines are completed on time.
- Communicate effectively with team, especially leadership.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in purchasing or accounting in the private sector, preferably in interior design or a related industry.
- Can demonstrate recent experience with purchasing/procurement or accounting for services, products, and/or eCommerce in a small business environment that is growing quickly.
- Self-starter with strong time-management skills and experience managing projects from inception to completion.
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of diplomacy and discretion that are appreciated by our team, vendors, and clients.
- Above-average ability to learn industry-specific software and solutions, systems.
- Ability to type and work quickly.
- Ability to drive oneself to the office daily.
- Can pass a background check.
Compensation: Based on experience. Benefits available for full-time employees.